Logistics and Transportation Firms Go for Quality Service
Liberalization and deregulation of the EU market has opened the flood gates for companies seeking to compete against the German railway industry. Newly established and foreign firms are increasingly on the attack against former state-owned railway enterprises directly on their home turf – while passengers are demanding better equipment, furnishings, comfort, information, and service.
Privatization and liberalization of the traditional railway industry has drastically stiffened the competition, allowing customers to pressurize competitors and pick and choose from among them.
It carries over five million passengers daily, who do not hesitate to make demands. Customer service staff thus end up producing up to 12,000 pieces of service correspondence daily to help resolve individual requests, expectations, suggestions, complaints, and problems. Manual processing of each query or correspondence would be totally out of the question.
This corporation has thus set up a team of 600 agents who use the legodo software, which features:
- Centralized editing to compose and manage texts in conformance with the CI.
- Alternative suggestions of texts used by agents, based on classification.
- Custom printing via a centralized system.
Highlights & added value
The legodo software allows centralized management of templates, texts, and images and enables customer service to automatically combine these to produce personalized correspondence.
When responding to a query, an agent uses legodo to access all the data on that customer stored in the company’s CRM system.
This approach offers numerous advantages:
- Standardized processes lower response times and costs per query.
- Maintenance of documents and templates by the responsible department relieves the IT unit from having to create complex templates.
- Documents are composed efficiently with all the proper predefined elements and information stored in the CRM system.
- Responses to customers are more personalized and different output channels are integrated.
- Customer communications are managed both quantitatively and qualitatively.
Over 600 employees of this leading service provider use the legodo software to produce more than 2.5 million pieces of customer correspondence annually.